电话: 13668827382 Email: email@example.com
2011.12-2012.12，Australia, University of Adelaide, School of Chemical Engineering, 联合培养。
1. Weiyan Du (本科生), Yaru Li(本科生), Xing Xu*, Yanan Shang, Qinyan Yue. Selective removal of phosphate by dual Zr and La hydroxide/cellulose-based bio-composites. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 2019, 692-699.
2. Lei Zhang, Zihang Wang, Xing Xu*, Cheng Chen, Xiaolong Xiao. Insights into the phosphate adsorption behavior onto 3D self-assembled cellulose/graphene hybrid nanomaterials embedded with bimetallic hydroxides. Science of The Total Environment, 25, 2019, 897-907.
3. Yanan Shang, Zihang Wang, Xing Xu*, Chen Cheng, Baoyu Gao, Qinyan Yue, Shiqing Liu, Cong Han. Enhanced fluoride uptake by bimetallic hydroxides anchored in cotton cellulose/graphene oxide composites. Journal of Hazardous Materials. In press.
4. Xue Shen, Lei Lu, Baoyu Gao*. Xing, Xu*. Development of combined coagulation-hydrolysis acidification-dynamic membrane bioreactor system for treatment of oilfield polymer-flooding wastewater. Front. Environ. Sci. Eng. (2019) 13: 9.
1. Yanan Shang, Xing Xu*, Zihang Wang, Bo Jin, Rui Wang, Zhongfei Ren, Baoyu Gao, and Qinyan Yue. rGO/CNTs Supported Pyrolysis Derivatives of [Mo3S13]2- Clusters as Promising electrocatalyts for Enhancing Hydrogen Evolution Performances. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering. 2018, 6 (5), 6920–6931.
2. Yali Guo, Rui Wang, Xing Xu*, Yanan Shang, Baoyu Gao. Three-dimensional reduced graphene oxide/carbon nanotube nanocomposites anchoring of amorphous and crystalline molybdenum sulfide: Physicochemical characteristics and electrocatalytic hydrogen evolution performances. Electrochimica Acta, 2018, 273, 402-411.
3. Kangying Guo, Yanan Shang, Baoyu Gao*, Xing Xu*, Qiubo Qi. Study on the treatment of soybean protein wastewater by a pilot-scale IC-A/O coupling reactor. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 343, 189-197.
4. Yanan Shang, Ziyang Wang, Xing Xu*, Baoyu Gao, Zhongfei Ren. Bio-reduction of free and laden perchlorate by the pure and mixed perchlorate reducing bacteria: Considering the pH and coexisting nitrate. Chemosphere,2018, 205, 475-483.
5. Yanan Shang, Kangying Guo, Peng Jiang, Xing Xu*, Baoyu Gao*. Adsorption of phosphate by the cellulose-based biomaterial and its sustained release of laden phosphate in aqueous solution and soil. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2018, 109, 524-534.
6. Yanan Shang1, Kangying Guo1, Xing Xu*, Zhongfei Ren, Baoyu Gao. Cellulose based multifunctional hybrid material for uptake of phosphate in the stratified column. Cellulose. In press.
7. Yanan Shang, Xing Xu*, Baoyu Gao, Qinyan Yue. Highly selective and efficient removal of fluoride from aqueous solution by ZrLa dual-metal hydroxide anchored bio-sorbents. Journal of Cleaner Production, 199, 20 2018, 36-46.
8. Yali Guo, Xing Xu*, Yanan Shang, Baoyu Gao*, Qinyan Yue. Removal of fluoride by carbohydrate-based material embedded with hydrous zirconium oxide nanoparticles. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 25, 2018, 27982-27991.
1. Zhongfei Ren, Xing Xu*, Shutao Qi, Yanwei Li, Baoyu Gao, Wen song, Peng Jiang. Uptake of phosphate and Cr(VI) by amine-functionalized Chinese reed: Considering the computations and characteristics analysis. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers. 2017, 72, 85-94
2. Yanan Shang, Xing Xu*, Peng Jiang, Shutao Qi, Zhongfei Ren,Wen Song, Baoyu Gao.Biosorption and Bioreduction of Perchlorate Using the Nano-Fe3O4-Laden Quaternary-Ammonium Chinese Reed: Considering the Coexisting Nitrate and Nano-Fe3O4. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering. 2017, 5 (3), 2471-2482.
3. Yanan Shang, Xing Xu*, Shuto Qi, Yanxia Zhao, Zhongfei Ren, Baoyu Gao. Preferable uptake of phosphate by hydrous zirconium oxide nanoparticles embedded in quaternary-ammonium Chinese reed. Journal of colloid and interface science. 2017, 496, 118-129.
4. Wen Song, Baoyu Gao*, Hailan Wang, Xing Xu*, Moxi Xue, Minchao Zha, Bo Gong. The rapid adsorption-microbial reduction of perchlorate from aqueous solution by novel amine-crosslinked magnetic biopolymer resin. Bioresource technology (2017), 240, 68-76.
5. Yuanfeng Qi, Xing Xu*, Cao Qi, Xi Fei. Bio-regeneration of spent Fe3O4 laden quaternary-ammonium shaddock peel after perchlorate capture: Considering the oxygen, coexisting anions, bio-fouling and indirect bio-regeneration, Chemical Engineering Journal. 2017, 316, 204-213.
6. Yanan Shang, Xing Xu*, Baoyu Gao, Zhongfei Ren. Reduced graphene oxide-carbon nanotubes aerogels laden with thiomolybdate [Mo3S13]2- nanoclusters for efficient electrocatalytic hydrogen evolution. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering 2017, 5 (10), 8908-8917.
7. Zhongfei Ren, Xing Xu*, Baoyu Gao, Yanwei Li, Jian Kong, Yanan Shang, Wen Song, Qingzhu Zhang. Capture of perchlorate by a surface-modified bio-sorbent and its bioregeneration properties: Adsorption, computations and biofouling. Chemosphere 185 (2017) 152-161.
8. Pijun Duan（本科生）, Xing Xu*, Yanan Shang, Baoyu Gao. Amine-crosslinked shaddock peel embedded with hydrous zirconium oxide nano-particles for selective phosphate removal in competitive condition. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers (2017), 80, 650-662.
1. Zhongfei Ren, Xing Xu*, Xi Wang, Baoyu Gao, Qinyan Yue, Wen Song, Li Zhang, Hantao Wang. FTIR, Raman, and XPS analysis during phosphate, nitrate and Cr(VI) removal by amine cross-linking biosorbent. Journal of colloid and interface science (2016), 468, 313-23.
2. Hantao Wang（本科生）, Xing Xu*, Zhongfei Ren, Baoyu Gao. Removal of phosphate and chromium(vi) from liquids by an amine-crosslinked nano-Fe3O4biosorbent derived from corn straw. RSC Adv. (2016), 6 (53), 47237-47248
3. Tiantian Wang（本科生）, Xing Xu*, Zhongfei Ren, Baoyu Gao, Hantao Wang. Adsorption of phosphate on surface of magnetic reed: characteristics, kinetic, isotherm, desorption, competitive and mechanistic studies. RSC Adv. (2016), 6 (6), 5089-5099
4. Xing Xu, Baoyu Gao*, Bo Jin, Qinyan Yue. Removal of anionic pollutants from liquids by biomass materials: A review. Journal of Molecular Liquids (2016), 215, 565-595
1. Xing Xu, Baoyu Gao*, Xin Huang, Jianya Ling, Wen Song, Qinyan Yue, Physicochemical characteristics of epichlorohydrin, pyridine and trimethylamine functionalized cotton stalk and its adsorption/desorption properties for perchlorate. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Volume 440, 15 February 2015, 219-228.
2. Xing Xu, Wen Song, Deguo Huang, Baoyu Gao*, Yuanyuan Sun, Qinyan Yue, Kaifang Fu.Performance of novel biopolymer-based activated carbon and resin on phosphate elimination from stream. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Volume 476, 5 July 2015, 68-75.
3. Zhongfei Ren, Xing Xu*, Baoyu Gao, Qinyan Yue, Wen Song. Integration of adsorption and direct bio-reduction of perchlorate on surface of cotton stalk based resin. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Volume 459, 1 December 2015, 127-135.
4. Wen Song, Xing Xu, Xin Tan, Yan Wang, Jianya Ling, Baoyu Gao*, Qinyan Yue. Column adsorption of perchlorate by amine-crosslinked biopolymer based resin and its biological, chemical regeneration properties. Carbohydrate Polymers, Volume 115, 22 January 2015, 432-438.
5. Wen Song, Baoyu Gao*, Tengge Zhang, Xing Xu, Xin Huang, Huan Yu, Qinyan Yue. High-capacity adsorption of dissolved hexavalent chromium using amine-functionalized magnetic corn stalk composites. Bioresource Technology, Volume 190, August 2015, 550-557.
6. Wen Song, Baoyu Gao*, Xing Xu, Tengge Zhang, Chang Liu, Xin Tan, Shenglei Sun, Qinyan Yue. Treatment of dissolved perchlorate by adsorption–microbial reduction. Chemical Engineering Journal, 279, 2015, 522-529.
7. Zhongfei Ren, Xing Xu*, Baoyu Gao, Qinyan Yue, Wen Song. Integration of adsorption and direct bio-reduction of perchlorate on surface of cotton stalk based resin. Journal of colloid and interface science (2015), 459, 127-35
8. Xing Xu, Baoyu Gao*, Bo Jin, Hu Zhen, Xiaoyi Wang, Ming Dai.Study of microbial perchlorate reduction: considering of multiple pH, electron acceptors and donors. Journal of hazardous materials (2015), 285, 228-35.
1. Xing Xu, Baoyu Gao*, Bo Jin, Xiaoyi Wang, Ming Dai, Study of Microbial Perchlorate Reduction: Considering of Multiple pH, Electron Acceptors and Donors. Journal of Hazardous Materials, article in press.
2. Qian-Qian Zhong, Qin-Yan Yue, Qian Li, Bao-Yu Gao, Xing Xu. Removal of Cu(II) and Cr(VI) from wastewater by an amphoteric sorbent based on cellulose-rich biomass. Carbohydrate Polymers, Volume 111, 13 October 2014, Pages 788-796
1. Xing Xu, Baoyu Gao*, Qinyan Yue, Qian Li, Yan Wang. Nitrate adsorption by multiple biomaterial based resins: Application of pilot-scale and lab-scale products. Chemical Engineering Journal 234 (2013) 397–405.
2. Xing Xu, Baoyu Gao*, Xin Tan, Xiaoxiao Zhang, DongTing Yue, Qinyan Yue. Uptake of perchlorate from aqueous solutions by amine-crosslinked cotton stalk. Carbohydrate Polymers, 98 (2013) 132-138.
3. Xing Xu, Baoyu Gao*, Xin Tan, Xiaoxiao Zhang, Qinyan Yue, Yan Wang, Qian Li. Nitrate adsorption by stratified wheat straw resin in lab-scale columns. Chemical Engineering Journal, 226 (2013) 1-6.
1. Xing Xu, Baoyu Gao*, Yaqing Zhao, Suhong Chen, Xin Tan, Qinyan Yue, Jianya Lin, Yan Wang. Nitrate removal from aqueous solution by Arundo donax L. reed based anion exchange resin. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 203-204 (2012) 86-92.
2. Yaqin Zhao, Qinyan Yue, Qian Li, Xing Xu, Zhonglian Yang, Xiaojuan Wang, Baoyu Gao, Hui Yu. Characterization of red mud granular adsorbent (RMGA) and its performance on phosphate removal from aqueous solution. Chemical Engineering Journal, 193, 15 2012, 161-168.
3. Xin Tan, Baoyu Gao*, Xing Xu, Yan Wang, Jianya Ling, Qinyan Yue, Qian Li. Perchlorate uptake by wheat straw based adsorbent from aqueous solution and its subsequent biological regeneration. Chemical Engineering Journal, 211, 2012, 37-45.
1. Xing Xu, BaoYu Gao*, QianQian Zhong, Qinyan Yue. Sorption of phosphate onto giant reed based adsorbent: FTIR, Raman spectrum analysis and dynamic sorption/desorption properties in filter bed, Bioresource Technology, 102 (2011) 5278-5282.
2. Xing Xu, BaoYu Gao*, QianQian Zhong, Qinyan Yue, Qian Li. Sorption of nitrate onto amine-crosslinked wheat straw:characteristics; column sorption and desorption properties, Journal of Hazardous Materials,186 (2011) 206-211.
3. Xing Xu, Yue Gao, Baoyu Gao*, Xin Tan, Ya-Qin Zhao, Qinyan Yue,Yan Wang. Characteristics of diethylenetriamine-crosslinked cotton stalk/wheat stalk and their biosorption capacities for phosphate. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 192 (2011) 1690–1696.
4. Xing Xu, Bao-Yu Gao*, Xin Tang, Qin-Yan Yue, Qian-Qian Zhong, Qian Li. Characteristics of cellulosic amine-crosslinked copolymer and its sorption properties for Cr(VI) from aqueous solutions. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 189 (2011) 420-426.
5. Xing Xu, Bao-Yu Gao*, Xin Tan, Qin-Yan Yue, Qian-Qian Zhong, Qian Li. Characteristics of amine-crosslinked wheat straw and its adsorption mechanisms for phosphate and chromium (VI) removal from aqueous solution. Carbohydrate Polymers, 84 (2011) 1054-1060.
6. Xing Xu, Bao-Yu Gao*, Qin-Yan Yue, Qian-Qian Zhong, Qian Li. Preparation of new types of anion exchange resins from agricultural by-products and their utilization in the removal of various toxic anions from solutions. Chemical Engineering Journal, 167 (2011) 104-111.
7. Bo Liu, Baoyu Gao*, Xing Xu, Wei Hong, Ying Su, Qinyan Yue, Treatment of pulp and paper wastewater by using the mimic enzyme prepared from iron-based biomimetic compound. Desalination, Volume 278, 1-3, 2011, 36-41.
8. Bo Liu, Baoyu Gao*, Xing Xu, Wei Hong, Qinyan Yue, Yan Wang, Ying Su.The combined use of magnetic field and iron-based complex in advanced treatment of pulp and paper wastewater. Chemical Engineering Journal, Volume 178, 2011, 232-238.
1. Xing Xu, Bao-Yu Gao*, Qin-Yan Yue and Qian-Qian Zhong. Preparation of agricultural by-product based anion exchanger and its utilization for nitrate and phosphate removal, Bioresource Technology, 101 (2010) 8558-8564.
2. Xing Xu, Bao-Yu Gao*, Qin-Yan Yue and Qian-Qian Zhong, Preparation and utilization of wheat straw bearing amine groups for the sorption of acid and reactive dyes from aqueous solutions, Journal of Hazardous Materials.182 (2010) 1-9.
3. Xing Xu, Baoyu Gao*, Wenyi Wang, Qinyan Yue, Yu Wang, Shouqing Ni. Effect of modifying agents on the preparation and properties of the new adsorbents from wheat straw. Bioresource Technology, 101 (2010) 1477-1481.
4. Xing Xu, Bao-Yu Gao*, Qin-Yan Yue, Qian-Qian Zhong and Xiao Zhan, Preparation, characterization of wheat residue based anion exchangers and its utilization for the phosphate removal from aqueous solution, Carbohydrate Polymers. 82 (2010) 1212-1218.
5. Xu Xing, Gao Yue, Gao BaoYu*, Yue QinYan, Zhong QianQian. Adsorption studies of the removal of anions from aqueous solutions onto an adsorbent prepared from wheat straw. SCIENCE CHINA Chemistry, 53 (2010) 1414–1419.
6. Wen-Yi Wang, Qin-Yan Yue*, Xing Xu, Bao-Yu Gao, Jian Zhang, Qian Li, Jing-Tao Xu. Optimized conditions in preparation of giant reed quaternary amino anion exchanger for phosphate removal. Chemical Engineering Journal, 157, 2010, 161-167.
1. Bao-Yu Gao*, Xing Xu, Yu Wang, Qin-Yan Yue, Xiu-Ming Xu. Preparation and characteristics of quaternary amino anion exchanger from wheat residue. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 165, I 1 2009, 461-468.